FC Zenit St Petersburg
St Petersburg, Russia
Comperio Research was appointed as part of a team including IMG and Wembley Consulting to undertake a thorough review of the new stadium project at KrestovskyIsland.
Comperio Research was appointed as part of a team including IMG and Wembley Consulting to undertake a thorough review of the new stadium project at KrestovskyIsland. The stadium will be a key stadium during FIFA World Cup 2018™ and will be home to FC Zenit St Petersburg, one of Russia’s largest and most successful clubs.
This review process included primary research into the local corporate and consumer marketplace:
- Interviews with potential corporate and high net worth buyers
- Product testing and pricing for premium seats and corporate boxes
- Benchmarking analysis
Alongside this primary research, the results were integrated into a series of recommendations on the design of the stadium. Our research also provided insight into various key areas such as:
- The quantity of premium seating that could be sold
- To which segments of the corporate and consumer market.
- The product mix that might be better suited to the profile of potential buyers
Comperio Research provided separate revenue estimates based on the supply and prices derived from the qualitative primary research.