Comperio Research is a specialist stadium research organisation that has developed the market leading expertise in customer research in this sector, applying the most sophisticated consumer research techniques in a unique approach to the stadium sector to create revenue forecasts that form the centrepiece of a stadium business plan. The research output is crucial to developing the optimal stadium capacity, configuration and product mix, as well as the creation of a bespoke targeted sales and marketing programme.
Comperio’s expertise and ability to add value provides clients with;
- In depth understanding of their unique market and customers
- Optimal input into their facility design
- Robust financial forecasts
- A flexible model that evolves as their plans change
The research output is crucial to developing the optimal stadium capacity, configuration and product mix. Comperio Research has an experienced team from a range of background and cultures that use the following steps to help you achieve this:
- Desktop Analysis - understanding the current offering and market position
- Focus Group - opening the eyes of your market to the possibilities
- Conjoint Research - truly understand the value matrix of your potential products
- Demand Estimation - deliver 'bankable' forecasts with a high level of certainty
- Delivery - integrate output into the optimal customer experience and revenue streams
Comperio has worked on over 60 projects across 6 continents including some of the most iconic sporting venues around the world hosting sports such as football (both soccer and NFL), cricket, Formula 1, tennis and rugby.
Comperio Research is a 100% owned subsidiary of International Stadia Group.